 MediaWatch / 1916 (-5)
  Re: People getting uppity about "legos"

(...) So, I had to try it. Jeepers, you get redirected in 10 seconds. The only thing that made me sad was that the message wasn't signed by Susan Williams like the old announcement in the catalogues :( (19 years ago, 10-Sep-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  People getting uppity about "legos"

(URL) one's a chuckle. The "LEGO brand speech" on "www.legos.com" makes perfect sense to me, but I guess some people don't have enough to complain about. - Kelly (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO press releases: European production adjustments

TLG released a couple of press releases today. One indicates that several European facilities will be closed, and a lot of the function will go to a Czech facility. Switzerland, in particular, will lose a few hundred jobs, including some machine (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  More Little Artists

Hi all, Since I've been a little addicted to the little artists lately, I've founf another link with a bunch of pictures of their recreations of famous modern art pieces out of our favourite toy. (URL) on the links to see pictures of varius famous (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

  "For Lego, an Online Lifeline?"

Taken from: (URL) For Lego, an Online Lifeline? The building-block maker has had some rough times as toys go digital, but its new Lego Factory Web site may help it reconnect with kids When he was a three-year-old boy, Neal McClatchey's father (...) (19 years ago, 24-Aug-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact