 MediaWatch / 1916
Re: People getting uppity about "legos"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sat, 10 Sep 2005 03:16:53 GMT

Kelly McKiernan wrote:
http://www.globetechnology.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20050906.gtlegosep6/BNStory/Technology/

This one's a chuckle. The "LEGO brand speech" on "www.legos.com" makes perfect
sense to me, but I guess some people don't have enough to complain about.

- Kelly
So, I had to try it. Jeepers, you get redirected in 10 seconds. The only
thing that made me sad was that the message wasn't signed by Susan
Williams like the old announcement in the catalogues :(

--
http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/

Learn about brittle bone disease
http://www.oif.org/