 MediaWatch / 1833
Re: ABC's Extreme Makeover--May 22nd, 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 17:57:16 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Scott Lyttle wrote:
Keep your eyes out for ABC' "Extreme Makeover--House edition", scheduled to air
on May 22nd, 2005.

Trust me, it will be worth it...some of you at past Brickfest events may notice
a past attendee (perhaps someone that built a really cool moonbase module at
PDX...)

That's all I'm going to say....

-Scott

These are the hits I get for EMHE:

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Piestewa Family: The team fulfills the dream of Pfc. Lori Piestewa, killed in
the attack that injured her friends Jessica Lynch and Shoshannah Johnson, to
build a retirement home for her parents. (2005)
Sunday, May 22, 07:00 PM

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Piestewa Family: The children and parents of deceased soldier Lori Piestewa
return from their vacation at Walt Disney World to see their new home in
Flagstaff, Ariz. (2005)
Sunday, May 22, 08:00 PM

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition: How'd They Do That?
Piestewa Family: The design team provides a new home for the family of Lori
Piestewa, an American Indian soldier killed while serving in Iraq. (2005)
Monday, May 23, 08:00 PM

Is this the right show?

-Rob.