 MediaWatch / 1776 (-5)
  (canceled)

  Re: Game Show Network

(...) Steve: I have GSN on my cable system (Comcast). They run segments on Saturday nights called 'Games Across America." The segments run during commercial breaks for whatever show is on. I haven't watched it extensively, nor do I have any idea how (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  CNN: Competition among LEGO mechanical monsters

CNN has an article on the FIRST LEGO League World Festival in Atlanta: (URL) (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics)

  Sousei no Aquarion - 3 mode combiner mecha prototyped from LEGO

Previous I have reported that famous mecha designer Shoji Kawamori used LEGO to prototype his Macross transformation mechas: (URL) he top himself again. The new mecha anime Sousei no Aquarion ( (URL) ) features his new design - a highly complex (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO on Yahoo main page...

(...) Neat! It even includes a link to peeron. When mentioning the "torso up their nose" eewwwww..."torso" is a clickable link to: (URL) worry, it's not an after pic or anything, lol) Julie (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact