 MediaWatch / 1762
  Game Show Network

Does anyone out there get GSN (formerly the Game Show Network)? I was out at Robogames last weekend, and they interviewed me, and did a small segment on me and my robots. I looked at their schedule, but didn't see any place it would fit (mostly old (...) (19 years ago, 4-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Game Show Network

(...) Steve: I have GSN on my cable system (Comcast). They run segments on Saturday nights called 'Games Across America." The segments run during commercial breaks for whatever show is on. I haven't watched it extensively, nor do I have any idea how (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Game Show Network

On Sat, April 23, 2005 10:16 pm, Michael Harrod said: (...) ... (...) You may also want to keep an eye out for another piece they taped last weekend at the Star Wars Celebration 3 in Indy. There was a timed ISD build, and I was interviewed by the (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)