 MediaWatch / 1690
    Tiger Woods is a .Space kind of guy —Mike Walsh
   In this weeks edition (12/16/2004) issue of Sports Illustrated, Steve Rushin's Air and Space column covers some of the favorite toys some atheletes received for Christmas. As it turns out, Tiger Woods was a LEGO Space (Classic I am sure based on his (...) (20 years ago, 18-Dec-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.space)

        Re: Tiger Woods is a .Space kind of guy —Derek Schin
   (...) I was just about to post this myself, but you beat me to it! And yes, it would be classic space, since he was born in 1975 (according to his website) and he says he was between five and nine. Of course, this begs a number of questions. Which (...) (20 years ago, 18-Dec-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.space)

        Re: Tiger Woods is a .Space kind of guy —Peter Roberts
   [snipinated] (...) You never know. Perhaps he'll post something here eventually ;-). Maybe he just needs to be directed to Lugnet. Hold up a huge sign in one of his tournaments saying: LUGNET.COM/SPACE That should do it. (20 years ago, 18-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.mediawatch)