 MediaWatch / 1626 (-10)
  Billboard promotion!

Three of these (URL) just went up around the city to promote (one of) our current show(s), pretty cool, nay? Paul COLTC ps. More media exposure of COLTC here: (URL) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.town, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

  Re: LEGO at war in Iraq...

(...) ROTFLMAO! unfortunatly nope, wasn't me... I guess I shoulda thought of it? I dunno, I think I'm gonna sink into a deep dark age, this deployment is detaching my from Lego... Josh (8 or so miles outside of Fallujah...) (20 years ago, 6-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO at war in Iraq...

(...) They are using Lego for the "large buildings" (I would assume that they are using various bricks for them and poker chips for the "small buildings". They are only using gravel for the roads. Ben Medinets (20 years ago, 6-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO at war in Iraq...

(...) Hmmmm...I wonder if Josh Baakko has anything to do with that??(1) Julie (1)AFOL Marine who posted on BrickLink he was headed to Fallujah. (20 years ago, 6-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO at war in Iraq...

(...) "Nov. 5: A legend for a city map of Fallujah, made out of gravels and Lego stones, is on display for training purpose at a base outside Fallujah." Makes you think they're using up those BURPs! :) -Patrick (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO at war in Iraq...

Found this on my daily browse of national news sites. (URL) Kingsley (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  Re: COLTC makes the Columbus, OH Dispatch

(...) I actually cringed a lot. Anyway, the interviewer was nice. This is actually the fourth time my name appeared in the Dispatch (previous three times was non-Lego related), the first 3 times they mentioned to misspell my name, this time they got (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  COLTC makes the Columbus, OH Dispatch

(URL) so the guy said "Legos"...after cringing a bit, I read on...regardless of the incorrect term, it's a good article... THE ALLURE OF LEGOS Exhibit underscores potential of plastic building blocks Thursday, November 04, 2004 Julie R . Bailey THE (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch) !

  Re: While You Were Out

(...) November 3rd is tomorrow.., (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Bram and Adrian's Jeep Cherokee in Jeep World

(URL) November's issue of Jeep World, a UK magazine includes this short article about the Jeep Adrian and I built a while ago: (URL) More info and photos can be found at: (URL) site> or (URL) page>. --Bram (2 URLs) Bram Lambrecht (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact