 MediaWatch / 1622
Re: LEGO at war in Iraq...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 22:52:04 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Eric Kingsley wrote:
Found this on my daily browse of national news sites.

http://www.foxnews.com/photo_essay/0,3927,207:1,00.html

Eric Kingsley

"Nov. 5: A legend for a city map of Fallujah, made out of gravels and Lego
stones, is on display for training purpose at a base outside Fallujah."

Makes you think they're using up those BURPs!  :)

-Patrick