 MediaWatch / 1590
    Brick Testament in UK's .net magaine and seven new German articles —Brendan Powell Smith
   The UK magazine .net had a short interview with "The Brains Behind" The Brick Testament in their August 2004 issue. I just recently acquired a copy, and have scanned the article for the Brick Testament press page: (URL) my German publisher recently (...) (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.books, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Brick Testament in UK's .net magaine and seven new German articles —Olof Dahlberg
     (...) I´m not german, so I can´t relate to You all of the intricate punning and analysis of ironies in the texts, but I will give a sample. In this one the final paragraph pretty much sums op the tone in most of them: (URL) ärgert, der werfe den (...) (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Brick Testament in UK's .net magaine and seven new German articles —Christian Treczoks
   (...) playing with LEGO bricks (...) stake". The World you present is a giant botch, the beings are distorted, and God is a bearded Frankenstein. Compare this smiting to the articles by the catholic news agency: (...) translation as the textual (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Brick Testament in UK's .net magaine and seven new German articles —Brendan Powell Smith
     (...) Wow, nice! (...) Interesting. I wish they'd used a more modern readable German translation of the Bible. It's unfortunate that I had little say in the matter. (...) Is this a play on artist and atheist or maybe art-theist? (...) Thanks so (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Brick Testament in UK's .net magaine and seven new German articles —Juergen Stuber
   (...) These are compliments, and the call is rather "buy the book". (...) Yes, and he's a rather evil guy who destroys all living beeings when he has one of his notorious fits of rage. Overall the tone is very tongue-in-cheek. Jürgen (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)