 MediaWatch / 1531 (-10)
  LEGO Robots on TechTV

Let's try this again. This Thursday (July 22nd) a couple of my robots are going to appear on G4TechTV's The Screen Savers. I built two robots that can play Hasbro's Connect Four against a person, or each other. The first robot, Full Contact, was (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Clikits showroom in LEGO headquarters office - Billund

(...) Hey, great sleuthing, Manfred. The one just before that in her portfolio is related to Designer/Creator sets so I've copied .build. I set the FUT to .mediawatch because maybe she's going to be an up and coming influence on industrial design? (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jul-04, to lugnet.clikits, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.build)

  Re: Mindstorms in The Fifth Wave

Hehee.. Now where do I buy that sensor?! ;) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Mindstorms in The Fifth Wave

Mindstorms in the almost mainstream (URL) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  New Spiderman LEGO movie

As you likely know, the Spider-Man 2 movie launches today around the world and is sure to be the biggest box office news of the summer. (I personally can not wait to see it!) To help to celebrate the success of the new Spider-Man movie, we will be (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Spiderman animation made by folks of Monty Python fame

The guys who made the Monty Python Lego short are making one for Spiderman. Here's the story: (URL) Main thomasmain@myrealbox.com (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Brick Testament sighting on The Daily Show

(...) Oops, that's right! Thanks, Adrian. I was able to get a screen grab from this morning's rebroadcast (actually I just took a photo of my TV) during the approximately 1.5 seconds the image from The Brick Testament was aired. For your viewing (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Brick Testament sighting on The Daily Show

(...) They also rerun it at 7pm. Adrian (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Brick Testament sighting on The Daily Show

I just received word that today's episode of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart had a segment called "This Week In God" where an image from The Brick Testament was briefly flashed on the screen. Hoorah! For any of you who missed it (like me), Comedy (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Legoland Tracking Devices

Found this today: (URL) if they only had this technology for socks! Jeramy (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact