 MediaWatch / 1525
Re: Brick Testament sighting on The Daily Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 01:07:39 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Adrian Drake wrote:
They also rerun it at 7pm.

Oops, that's right!  Thanks, Adrian.

I was able to get a screen grab from this morning's rebroadcast (actually I just
took a photo of my TV) during the approximately 1.5 seconds the image from The
Brick Testament was aired.

For your viewing pleasure:

http://www.thebricktestament.com/press/the_daily_show_04_06_29.jpg

This was during a segment called "This Week In God" by correspondent Rob
Corddry.  The Brick Testament was not actually mentioned, but rather, they
quickly cycle through a bunch of random religious images before settling on an
image related to the topic which will be discussed.

-Brendan