 MediaWatch / 1517
  Re: Newspaper article about the AFOL community

(...) An English translation (courtesy of Babblefish): (URL) Gotta love computer translation for making things humerous... I personally like "a[n] orgasme plastic" to describe the moment of completeing a sculpture...and "A true orgy of Lego!" -Rob (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Newspaper article about the AFOL community

(...) Heh, I thought that was pretty funny too-- although if I'm not mistaken, I think that's what was actually intended: "Un véritable orgasme plastique, pour lequel les vrais fans du célèbre jeu de construction sont prêts à tout." "Une vraie orgie (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.off-topic.fun)