 MediaWatch / 1451
Re: Press release: job cuts etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:20:45 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Andy Evans wrote:
   Other than PAB, I haven’t been impressed with the brand retail stores. Perhaps they can find a way to do PAB through specialty “boutique” retailers (like Learning Express)?

Well they do carry many things that regular retail stores don’t carry. Like Track, Legends, and MOC series. Also they seem to get new products before the regular retail stores. (Like I picked up an X-pod this weekend, but last night I was at Meijers and they didn’t have any in stock yet.)

But I do agree that seeing Pick-a-brick in other places would be great. Anything to get one closer than a 2+ hr drive.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG