 MediaWatch / 1436 (-10)
  Re: My LEGO city is in this week's New York Magazine

Glad to see this happened after all. Nice work, eric (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: My LEGO city is in this week's New York Magazine

Congratulations Sean! That cover would have been awesome! You can usually find New York magazine in airports, even Barnes & Noble, around the country. (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  My LEGO city is in this week's New York Magazine

Hi, everybody! My LEGO Greenwich Village is in this week's New York Magazine (The cover date is Mar 8 2004)... if anyone lives in the New York area or can get ahold of a copy, check it out! One of the photos was supposed to be used on the cover, but (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, FTX) !!

  New Civil Engineer - Feb 12 2004

.... sorry if this is old news (URL) Scott A Have you had a look at Arthurs Seat Yet? (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Brick Testament interview in Toyfare magazine

I've scanned a few recent articles and interviews and added them to the Press page on the Brick Testament website: There's a 3/4 page interview in the February 2004 issue of Toyfare: (URL) 3-page feature/interview (in German) from the February 2004 (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  IEEE: Lego's Kierstein on "New Era" in 2005

This month's IEEE Spectrum, "Dream Jobs 2004" interviews Lau Kofoed Kierstein who designs electronics for Lego and *plays with toys*. Spectrum says Kierstein is technical lead "on a project of great strategic importance.. it will be a new era for (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Not just another Mega Bloks vs. Lego article

(...) ...snip... (...) Wow! I had no idea those were the numbers in the preschool block market. Kevin (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.quatro, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: FHM Indonesia (Februari 2004)

(...) FYI, Henry, not everyone considers a Speedo and a top hat "fully clothed". @8^o -brendan (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  FHM Indonesia (Februari 2004)

I'm in this month's issue of the Indonesian edition of FHM (For Him Magazine). Page 24. And yes, I'm fully clothed... -Henry (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Not just another Mega Bloks vs. Lego article

FUT: lgunet.mediawatch One person could create an account like "lugnet" with a password of "lugnet" and then post that they had done so here. This would enable everyone from Lugnet to sign-in with the same UN/PW. "Jeff Barnas" <jmbarnas@yahoo.com> (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.quatro, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact