 MediaWatch / 1432
1431  |  1433
Subject:
Brick Testament interview in Toyfare magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 03:26:36 GMT

I've scanned a few recent articles and interviews and added them to the Press
page on the Brick Testament website:

There's a 3/4 page interview in the February 2004 issue of Toyfare:
http://www.thebricktestament.com/press/toyfare_04_02.html

A 3-page feature/interview (in German) from the February 2004 issue of Swiss art
magazine Ann et Belle:
http://www.thebricktestament.com/press/anne_et_belle_04_02.html

Two features from the Hilton Head Island, SC, newspaper The Written Word:
http://www.thebricktestament.com/press/written_word_04-01_03-12.html

And there's an online interview with me on the British website JohnHenry.net:
http://www.johnhenry.net/case.asp?study_id=118&sec=yourselection

-Brendan Powell Smith

PS. My book is now back in stores, and once again available at Amazon,
Walmart.com, and other online retailers.