 MediaWatch / 1295
  Re: While You Were Out on TLC

(...) No, just to the cold, cold basement. 8--) It seems odder that the first thing the husband asked upon his return was 'what happened to the big lego head?' I found this rather funny, but maybe he liked it most because it was all one piece, and (...) (21 years ago, 20-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: While You Were Out on TLC

(...) There are two carpenters on that show, one of whom is female. There is no "other girl." I think that the host and decorator handled it pretty well, since it was clear this was probably the first time either of them had met an AFOL. Besides, (...) (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)