 MediaWatch / 1091 (-10)
  Lava Monster

The lava monster in Spy Kids 3D looks a lot like a lava monster from Rock Raiders Lester (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Lego on Sun.com

Dunno if this has been posted before .. but (URL) frontpage linking to (URL) James Stacey ------ www.minifig.co.uk Lugnet Member #925 I'm a citizen of Legoland travellin' Incommunicado (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Unbelievable infringement of copyright

I was browsing the ebay listing for legos, and I stumbled on this one: (URL) am not a lawyer, but I think this is a flagrant infringement of copyright. This set is identical to a genuine LEGO rescue set, 6451 River Response, even the age markings (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO mentioned in the Bulwer-Lyton awards

Harold Goldfinch froze, his fierce pride at having placed the last brick on what would now be known as the biggest Lego metropolis ever built by one man melting into terror, as from somewhere in the blue plastic streets below him a tiny voice called (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Comic-Con International Gets the Big Picture on BIONICLE™

Yup, and if you want to see pictures and a story on it you can check it out over here: (URL) was really cool, I got to play the video game thats due out later this year, got to see some behind the scenes stuff from the movie, got to talk to PR (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Comic-Con International Gets the Big Picture on BIONICLE™

SAN DIEGO,/PRNewswire/ -- An exclusive, all-inclusive BIONICLE™ experience awaits visitors to Comic-Con International, July 17- 20, at the San Diego Convention Center. Comic-Con International Gets the Big Picture on BIONICLE™ - The LEGO® Company, (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Jon Palmer's Alphabet Project hits Slashdot

I refuse to call Slashdot "the media", but Jon's cool Alphabet Project spaceships are on Slashdot as a feature article: (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.mediawatch) !

  Toy maker LEGO® loses appeal in the battle for the blocks

Toy maker LEGO® loses appeal in the battle for the blocks. By BERTRAND MAROTTE -The Globe and Mail Wednesday, July 16, 2003 MONTREAL -- Danish toy giant LEGO® System AS has lost another round in its long-running battle to prevent upstart Canadian (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Legoland worker wins claim for disability discrimination

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:HI2G3r.n8M@lugnet.com... (...) This was on BBC South Today the other night after the 10 'o' clock news but I haven't got around to posting here yet. Can't find anything on the BBC News (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Boston roadshow

Scanned some articles from the always prestigous Boston Metro that came out on Monday July 14th right after the roadshow. (URL) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact