 MediaWatch / 1087
Re: Comic-Con International Gets the Big Picture on BIONICLE™
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 18:00:05 GMT

Yup, and if you want to see pictures and a story on it you can check it out over
here:

http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=1198

It was really cool, I got to play the video game thats due out later this year,
got to see some behind the scenes stuff from the movie, got to talk to PR people
from EA Sports and Lego and got a few comics. I may be going back on Saturday -
the Comic-Con was great this year - well its great every year, but this one was
the best I have ever been to.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com

In lugnet.mediawatch, Abner Finley wrote:
SAN DIEGO,/PRNewswire/ -- An exclusive, all-inclusive BIONICLE™ experience
awaits visitors to Comic-Con International, July 17- 20, at the San Diego
Convention Center.

Comic-Con International Gets the Big Picture on BIONICLE™