 MediaWatch / 1072
  Rev. Brendan Powell Smith on cover of The Door Magazine

I subscribe to The Door magazine--a religious satire publication. The July/August issue arrived in the mail today and as I removed it from its envelope a shocked grin spread across my face. The cover of the magazine featured a great shot that looked (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.mediawatch) !

  Re: Rev. Brendan Powell Smith on cover of The Door Magazine

Hi, Dan. Thanks for pointing this out. I just got my copy of the magazine today. I had no idea they were going to actually put a photo of *me* on the cover along with the Garden of Eden shot. Crazy. The phone interview was done so long ago that I (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)