 MediaWatch / 1036 (-5)
  Re: Biggest event in the Netherlands (and the World), LEGOWORLD2002

(...) There is now a Press Release dated May 14 2003 on LEGO.com titled "Dream comes true for Dutch LEGO club" (URL) I could go :) -- Bill (TooMuchDew) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Washington Post KidsPost Block Party

Appeared on the last page of the Style section in Tuesday's paper. (URL) Party All Work and No Play? At Lego Headquarters, No Way! Tuesday, May 13, 2003; Page C13 If you've ever accidentally knocked over the box where you keep all the Lego in your (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Bionicle move trailer (sort of)

The movie is being distributed by Buena Vista Home Entertainment, which actually holds the copyright on "BIONICLE™: Mask of Light". And BVHE is owned by Disney (not sure if it's wholly or partially owned, but Disney has at least a majority stake). (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO® Interactive and EA to Co-Publish next video game

-BUSINESS WIRE--May 2, 2003- REDWOOD CITY, Calif. EA and LEGO Interactive to Co-Publish Next Generation Video Game Based on Best-Selling LEGO Line: BIONICLE. Electronic Arts (Nasdaq:ERTS) and LEGO® Interactive today announced that BIONICLE™, a (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO on Will & Grace 45 Minute Episode

(...) I was watching that with my old girlfriend and I jumped off the couch. That so perfect, I loved it. Summed me up perfectly. "I'm immature and silly? Where's my legos?" Jack is the best. The next day at work some other people saw it and said (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact