 MediaWatch / 1029
1028  |  1030
Subject:
Bionicle move trailer (sort of)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 18:05:00 GMT

On Disney's Treasure Planet DVD, there is a trailer/ad for Lego's Bionicle
movie coming out later this year direct to DVD. It wasn't anything special,
no real video shots, just the sort of vague stuff that makes you wonder "Why
was this even on?"  The thing that got me wondering, why this on a Disney
DVD? Did disney do the Bionicle movie? Or Pixar?

  Ron