 Marketplace / Theory / 883
882  |  884
Subject:
Unsolicited follow-up letters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 17:10:28 GMT

(Just for clarity: A letter sent out to a previous customer, informing them of
new products)

How do people feel about them?  I know that several of the on-going auctions
and sales use them, and they don't bother me, particularly, but they do fall
into the grey area between "spam" and "useful".

The reason I'm asking is because I'm in the final stages of setting up the 2nd
round of my Parts Sale, and am testing the waters before sending out notice to
previous customers...

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/