 Marketplace / Theory / 857
    Re: Questionable eBay auction —Larry Pieniazek
   I think I read John's post too fast. If John is talking about a US money order drawn on a US branch of a US bank, I agree with you, it's blatant and there is no reason for it. The seller may be confused or shady. However all the other examples you (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Questionable eBay auction —Frank Filz
    Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <3894379C.B58A17EE@v...er.net>... (...) Postage paid deposit mailers is one of the reasons I stuck with my small town bank so long. Unfortunately, they got sucked up by a bigger bank (though we didn't really notice (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)