 Marketplace / Theory / 822
Re: Idea for Bulk Ordering ANY current Lego piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 01:29:51 GMT

My source for my info is the store manager at the local Zainy Brainy,
apparently not only does TLG reship unsold sets over here (ZB receives some of
those) but they also reship sets back to Europe to be sold over there.
In lugnet.market.theory, Ray Sanders writes:
[moving to l.market.theory]

Do they move unsold sets in that direction ? With the various oddball
sets that show up at S@H and other vendors (ZB.com ?), I always thought
it was the unsold euorpean sets being sent to the US. The back of the
S@H invoice sheet even mentions that some of the sets were packages for
sale in Europe.

Ray