 Dear LEGO / 1409
Re: Idea for Bulk Ordering ANY current Lego piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 00:22:46 GMT

Of course there is always the obvious, that TLG might decide to break slow
moving sets from the previous year or two and sell those pieces individually
instead of their current practice of reshipping unsold sets back to Europe for
markdown in that market...not necesarily our best hope but more in line with a
realistic marketing strategy imo.