 Marketplace / Theory / 819
Re: Bulk Auctions on ebay "Mister Lister"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 15:26:33 GMT

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000 08:23:56 GMT, Mr L F Braun
<braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote:

All this means that, for example, I can do all the hard work at the
weekend. Then then log-on for a minute or so mid week to start the
sales. I've tested it right up to the "commit" stage and it looks good.

See it at:
http://pages.ebay.com/services/buyandsell/mr.html

BTW : Yes, I have tried auction assistant - but did not like it.

Argh!  I don't have a "10" rating yet (8 positive feedbacks).  Anyone want
to leave me some feedback?  ;)  I've been searching for a way to do this
offline, and cut'n'paste in MS Word just isn't doing it.  Is there a third
way between Auction Assistant and the MisterLister?

Yeah, I hit this wall too, having only an 8 rating (8 positives, 1
neutral from one of the loser "power sellers" who got mad at me
pointing out he was ripping people off) and not being able to download
the software.  Stupid rule if you ask me.

If anyone feels like helping me out feedback-wise, please do.
Username on eBay is cjc69.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/