 Marketplace / Theory / 805
804  |  806
Subject:
Bulk Auctions on ebay "Mister Lister"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 13:09:12 GMT

I've just found "Mister Lister" on ebay. Basically it is a little
computer program which lets a seller input all the auction data
(description, start price, etc) to a saved local data file. The seller
then uploads one or more files to ebay.com. These can then be reviewed
at any time later. Following this, the seller can then "commit" the
sales at any chosen time.

All this means that, for example, I can do all the hard work at the
weekend. Then then log-on for a minute or so mid week to start the
sales. I've tested it right up to the "commit" stage and it looks good.

See it at:
http://pages.ebay.com/services/buyandsell/mr.html

BTW : Yes, I have tried auction assistant - but did not like it.