 Marketplace / Theory / 813
  Re: CC acceptance

(...) I've successfully completed electronic transfers using x.com's "pay a friend" now. I still see this as being a viable option, as long as they stay around. Their "sign up and get 20 free bucks" deal may not go on forever, but the convenience (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: CC acceptance

Mike Stanley wrote: <shameless x plug> Yep. I use X too, and I rebate 1/2 of the sign up bonus back to referrers who choose me. So that's an incentive to pick meeeee.... Go to x.com to read about it, or go to href=https://preview...oyager.net if you (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)