 Marketplace / Theory / 811
  Re: CC acceptance

(...) ...which would be quite handy for factorees and customers, not to mention safer as far as sending wads of cash overseas goes. (...) FWIW, marking up the stated price for CC purchases is also against Texas state law. However, giving a (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: CC acceptance

(...) This is the nicest part about being in the US--I've been able to demand payment in my currency, with reasonable expectation that the buyer will be able to provide it. (...) That's true in MI and NJ as well, IIRC--but it's very grey in both (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)