 Marketplace / Theory / 74
  Re: Where have all the bidders gone?

(...) IMO, its a glut of auctions. Far too many to even check out, let alone keep track of what I'm bidding on. Also, with Baylit, I can buy parts directly at a fixed price. The prices on some items may be slightly more than I might have gotten (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

I think I am enjoying catching up on this thread too much. Its brought up a lot of interesting "theory" though. Ed Jones wrote in message ... (...) keep (...) Way too many. Which is probably why I check out eBay first - since it has the greatest (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.theory)