 Marketplace / Theory / 697
  Dya shopping + refunds for items out of stock

I was rather dissapointed to read my credit card bill today and see a Dya transaction for $200 there for items that I have paid for but were out of stock at the time the transaction took place. When I called my credit card company they said that (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Dya shopping + refunds for items out of stock

(...) I ordered a 6991 recently, but since they only had 3 in stock, I dealt directly with Emmanuel through email rather than submitting my order from the DYA website. Did your VISA card charge a fee for the currency conversion from FRF to USD? Jim (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Dya shopping + refunds for items out of stock

(...) Nope, unless those are hidden charges somewhere. What sucks is that now I have to pay 200 bucks extra more this month for an item that I didn't buy. Dya's ordering system is screwed up, the whole transaction shouldn't have been posted at all. (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Dya shopping + refunds for items out of stock

(...) If you never received the item you shouldn't have to pay anything. Just dispute the charge with the company. (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Dya shopping + refunds for items out of stock

(...) the (...) from (...) been (...) no control with inventory and transcation processing. My websites BRICK Direct has excellent control and it would not go over the inventory order. For example I has 5 sets in my hand and person click 8 sets and (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Dya shopping + refunds for items out of stock

Hi Legofans, I'm sorry to desappoint you, but since February, DYA's website has his refund system by payment card. So, if there is one problem, there is one solution and automatically pay back. Besides, at the beginning of July, DYA's website will (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Dya shopping + refunds for items out of stock

(...) I has no problem with payment card myself but hear about other people'a concern. (...) That is excellent news to hear about DYA's goal change new websites. (...) There is nothing against to DYA business. I like DYA business itself very much. (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)