 Marketplace / Theory / 1407
Re: Dya shopping + refunds for items out of stock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 23:30:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Emmanuel Fouquet writes:
Hi Legofans,

I'm sorry to desappoint you, but since February, DYA's website has his
refund system by payment card.
So, if there is one problem, there is one solution and automatically pay
back.

I has no problem with payment card myself but hear about other people'a
concern.

Besides, at the beginning of July, DYA's website will have his automatic
stock management... with other new services... but it's a secret !!!
DON'T FORGET IT !!! DYA changes for you and you'll see the difference.

That is excellent news to hear about DYA's goal change new websites.

I don't like those whose make bad mail about DYA, because DYA don't make and
won't make bad mail about other company. Don't forget it !

There is nothing against to DYA business.  I like DYA business itself very
much.  There is very friendly person and communication.  No bad things about
DYA business.  Only consider problem with DYA's websites itself only, but NOT
against business or service.  It different between website and business.

Attention: For all Legofans, please continue support with DYA.  Be patience and
continue shopping with DYA and help their to change better websites and their
better future and also for better service with you. Trust with me,  I has been
consumer with Emmanuel at DYA lot time.  He is great person and excellent
communication.

Chris Layton
Owner & Operator
BRICK Direct

www.brickdirect.com (FLASH pages)
www.brickdirect.com/main.htm (Direct to store online)

See you later,

Emmanuel.

Christopher David Layton a écrit dans le message ...

I am disappoint that DYA's websites is poor shopping carts program.  There • has
no control with inventory and transcation processing.  My websites BRICK
Direct has excellent control and it would not go over the inventory order.
For example I has 5 sets in my hand and person click 8 sets and at his • basket
show only 5 sets.  It pretty work well.  At checkout credit card • transcation
is not going direct charge on credit card.  It like "Pre-Aprroval and put • fund
hold till I decide to approval or denied on transcation ticket.  I decide • to
approval then ticket will processing to real direct on your credit card. • My
suggest that DYA's need upgrade to better shopping cart program.  Their • DYA's
website are cheap program.  I hate to have cheap program which has more
headache work and hear people's complain.  BRICK Direct has no single word • of
their complain about my website.  If somebody do, then I am open listen to
their concern and fix it till customer get satisfication.

www.brickdirect.com/main.htm (direct to store site)