 Marketplace / Theory / 1404
Re: Dya shopping + refunds for items out of stock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 23:55:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Mike Stanley writes:
D. Jezek <danjezek@REMOVEaloha.net> wrote:
In lugnet.market.theory, Jim Stroot writes:
In lugnet.market.theory, Dan Jezek writes:
I was rather dissapointed to read my credit card bill today and see a Dya
transaction for $200 there for items that I have paid for but were out of
stock at the time the transaction took place.  When I called my credit card
company they said that there was no reversal or refund on this.
It sucks that the order from the webpage goes straight to VISA and is not
being checked first if the item is available.
Is anyone experiencing the same problem?

--Dan

I ordered a 6991 recently, but since they only had 3 in stock, I dealt
directly with Emmanuel through email rather than submitting my order from • the
DYA website. Did your VISA card charge a fee for the currency conversion • from
FRF to USD?

Nope, unless those are hidden charges somewhere.  What sucks is that now I
have to pay 200 bucks extra more this month for an item that I didn't buy.
Dya's ordering system is screwed up, the whole transaction shouldn't have • been
posted at all.

If you never received the item you shouldn't have to pay anything.
Just dispute the charge with the company.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/

I am disappoint that DYA's websites is poor shopping carts program.  There has
no control with inventory and transcation processing.  My websites BRICK
Direct has excellent control and it would not go over the inventory order.
For example I has 5 sets in my hand and person click 8 sets and at his basket
show only 5 sets.  It pretty work well.  At checkout credit card transcation
is not going direct charge on credit card.  It like "Pre-Aprroval and put fund
hold till I decide to approval or denied on transcation ticket.  I decide to
approval then ticket will processing to real direct on your credit card.  My
suggest that DYA's need upgrade to better shopping cart program.  Their DYA's
website are cheap program.  I hate to have cheap program which has more
headache work and hear people's complain.  BRICK Direct has no single word of
their complain about my website.  If somebody do, then I am open listen to
their concern and fix it till customer get satisfication.

Chris Layton
Owner & Operator
BRICK Direct

www.brickdirect.com (Flash pages)