 Marketplace / Theory / 642
    Re: Custom lego Kits group (was 4 axle custom Hopper) —Frank Filz
    James Powell wrote in message ... (...) limit (...) parts -for (...) sueing (...) one. Actually, it could be bad. What if their bulk ordering ends up requiring orders of minimum quantities and dollar amounts? If they prohibited re-sale, the bulk (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Custom lego Kits group —James Powell
    (...) I'll add a comment here: I was thinking that the parts would likely come polybagged of some sort. The way that I think they should post the restriction is that you cannot resell them in the polybag -whist- L@D has/can get the part. This is to (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)