 Marketplace / Theory / 630
  Re: Custom lego Kits group

(...) Yeah that's one thing you're gonna hafta REALLY think about. If such a group gets formed, and is successful, I don't think Lego will ignore you guys anymore. Although you're not selling original Lego kits, you ARE selling something very (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Custom lego Kits group

(...) <snip> (...) <snip> (...) Sadly I can't quote specific exact circumstances, but that kind of thing goes on all the time.. I know GM Corvettes, and Ford Mustangs in particular have been run through 'hop-up' shops in limited run numbers. Of (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Custom lego Kits group

(...) Actually, it happens all the time in the model railway world. James Powell (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)