 Marketplace / Theory / 582
    Re: What some people will buy! —John DiRienzo
    I think the price is OK. I know who bought it; he seems to be cornering the market.:-P I only know three people who have this set (with or without box), including the new owner of this one. It was on Matt Chiles want list and Todd Lehman's want (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: What some people will buy! —Jasper Janssen
   (...) Crying shame I threw out one of my two sets of instructions. And that I lost that other white cap. Ohwell, at least I've got one copy. Jasper (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)