 Marketplace / Theory / 534
533  |  535
Subject:
parts listing - prefered order?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 07:41:03 GMT

I'm in the midst of adding a bunch of parts to my parts sale (no, there's
nothing new there - it's an offline task), and was noticing that I hadn't been
entirely consistent in my listing.

I know that several of the auctions & sales out there vary, some of them quite
a bit, so I'm wondering what people prefer, whether from personal bias,
experience, whatever.

My feeling is that the primary breakdown pretty much HAS to be a catagory
(bricks, slopes, plates, etc), but after that it gets fuzzy.

The listings will have the following info:
Size, colour, description, number available, price(each).

That is also the current order it appears on the list - eg:

[ ] 1x2 dk grey plate   1   $0.10

Is that the best format, or would something else be easier?

Opinion hunting,

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/