 Marketplace / Theory / 495
  Re: Fair Lego Seller's site?

I like the "Fair Lego Sellers" idea, and the idea of an information site. I think that listing individual *people* as "Bad sellers" on such a site is asking for trouble, whether from eBay or from the individuals listed. Even if they couldn't sue for (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general)

  Re: Fair Lego Seller's site?

(...) We should have a list of the sets currently avaliable generally e.g. the macdonalds set, promo airplane, space shuttle (is it still easy to find?) and others. then we can pame people aware that they can get that space shuttle they are thinking (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general)