 Marketplace / Theory / 476
    Re: Quickie Auction coming soon! —Mike Stanley
   (...) Uh.... if you don't want to pay fees, why not list them on BRICKS? You can run the auction for as short or as long a time as you want. You can run it for one day (actually less - .5, etc) if you want very easily. The only thing is, if they (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Quickie Auction coming soon! —John DiRienzo
    Thanks, even though I link to you on my web page, and had seriously considered bricks when it first started, I didn't think about it today. I will consider that. Its still easier for me to write out a long post with all the descriptions and (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction)

        (canceled) —John DiRienzo

        Re: Quickie Auction coming soon! —Jon Kozan
   (...) John: Consider my proposal, modified it might work for your needs... (URL) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction)