 Marketplace / Theory / 306
Re: Somebody with a feedback of -2 is high bidder on my auction!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 12:58:07 GMT

Scott-A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote:
Somebody with a feedback of -2 is high bidder on my auction!

Is this a record?
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171030452

I doubt it's a record.  This is why a lot of eBay regulars state in
their descriptions that they will only do business with people who
have positive feedback or feedback of at least a certain number.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/