 Marketplace / Theory / 291
    Re: eBay rip-off artist hides feedback —Scott Arthur
   This is what I got from him: Unfortunately, eBay allows anyone to leave feedback about anyone. Regardless if the person is a customeror not. Too many people seem to have too much time on their hands, as they use the feedback profile whichI feel is (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: eBay rip-off artist hides feedback —Frank Filz
   (...) Harumph... The LEGO "dealers" I have dealt with on eBay on a regular basis all have extensive feedback praising them for items better than described, quick delivery etc. Only rarely do they have a negative feedback from someone who apparently (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

        feedback (was Re: eBay rip-off artist hides feedback) —Christopher L. Weeks
    (...) Yeah. I'm straight-on reliable (a no lying, cheating, stealing kind of guy) but I'm not always as fast as someone more professional than I would be, and I still have an acceptable feedback rating. I figure anyone with a bad rating must be (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)