 Marketplace / Theory / 266
Re: Maybe a way to hit inaccurate "hard to find" listers on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 18:19:44 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Well, I just did it - emailed one of the McDonalds Drive Thru sellers,
quoting that paragraph, and pointing out that their listing (which
states "This kit is not available in stores and was produced in
extremely limited numbers.") might violate it. I'll be interested to see
what reply I get.

well, if experience is any indication, he'll threaten to sue you for
slander :)

-dave