 Marketplace / Theory / 2643
  Re: Regarding Bricklink Utilities

(...) A good place to start is with an application already written: BrikTrak (URL) is an awesome piece of software! As a BL seller, I use it almost daily. I have not ever used it to create wanted lists, but it does have that functionality. On a fast (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Regarding Bricklink Utilities

(...) Bricklink already has that level of functionality built in (though it's not directly linked to Peeron inventories like BT is), and I couldn't find any BrikTrak feature listing that suggested it would be able to assemble orders for you based on (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping)

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message news:I137sJ.1I0v@lugnet.com... (...) for.... (...) daily. (...) should be (...) Also, BrikTrak *kinda* has some of the functionality described - on a simple level anyway. As Kevin mentioned, you (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping)