 Marketplace / Theory / 260
Re: Got my own "How Dare You" message from eBay ripoff artist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 17:20:26 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
I am getting fairly disgusted by this attitude, and I'm making enough on
the blue hoppers (1) that I have no qualms about listing a few other
items. That technique seems to be TOS proof as it does not interfere
with any specific auction.

I agree.

Besides, the note I got from that person I alluded to before is so
precious I am tempted to post it. My reply to him suggested he stick his
head in here and espouse his viewpoint, if he dared. He won't. ;-)

I'd like to see it.  Remove names, I don't mind.  :)

Be of good cheer, you're annoying people who deserve to be annoyed.

Ah, one of the finer things in life!

2 - and you can imagine how broke up Nik and I were about that.... we
just had to build them, what else were we to do? :-)

I feel your pain.  :)

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/