 Marketplace / Theory / 2561
    Re: Did Bricklink make Lego bulk sales irrelevent? —Ray Sanders
   (...) This may have something to do with the number of SKUs that TLC is limited to. I counted last night and I came up with something like 325 orderable items in the current catalog. Thats alot. (...) Yes for some people, but not for others. Also (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Did Bricklink make Lego bulk sales irrelevent? —Bryan Kinkel
   (...) I'm not sure I understand what the SKU issue is. I know that in the recent BrickFest keynote, Brad J. mentioned something about an SKU shortage... Why would there be a limit on SKUs? Answering my own question, I suppose it has to due with the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.theory)