 Marketplace / Theory / 2468
  Re: Ebay sniper? you make the call

(...) Not everyone snipes, but lots of people do, including me :^) I don't know why a lot of people get upset at sniping, it's within the rules and if you can't be present at an auction end, just get one of the automated sniping programs to work for (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Ebay sniper? you make the call

(...) Tough! Actually what really pushes up prices is when several people are going for the same stuff with a low patience factor. I'm sure prices of pirate ships fell once I was done buying. The guy who pops in an early low ball bid will have (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Ebay sniper? you make the call

(...) Frank, your such a sourpuss ;^) An alternative point-of-view placed tongue- in-cheek and you snap a response :^o I know you are a plodder. (...) Not everyone has thousands to spray around buying everything in sight. (...) Who is playing games, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Ebay sniper? you make the call

(...) :-) I don't think I quite qualify as a plodder since I probably win about half of what I bid on :-) (...) Certainly - I probably actually overbought... One of these days I'm going to run an awesome Pirate Game, but fist I have to build about (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.theory)