 Marketplace / Theory / 2359
    Opened sets at Meijer —Steven D. Weiser
   I have also had a similar experience. 3 sets 7161 Gungan sub. All were open and in 2 cases the poly bags were ripped apart and pieces missing. No more than 10% offered for any of them. I left quickly. The store manager told me they had some kind of (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Opened sets at Meijer —Scott E. Sanburn
   Steve & All, (...) Well, working for Meijer for a number of years, I know they don't hold any of that stuff for employees, unless the Toy department people could. Being in the Service area, nope. I don't know of the damaged goods thing either, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.theory)