 Marketplace / Theory / 2359
2358  |  2360
Subject:
Opened sets at Meijer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 21:58:37 GMT

I have also had a similar experience. 3 sets 7161 Gungan sub. All were open
and in 2 cases the poly bags were ripped apart and pieces missing. No more
than 10% offered for any of them. I left quickly. The store manager told me
they had some kind of arrangement with LEGO for damaged returns. I do not
know if that is true or if they are saved for employees. That is why I try
to get to KB-Toys at least once a week. They have damaged sets on sale on a
rotating basis. I do not know if the same holds true at all store locations.
I have however gotten some really good deals.