 Marketplace / Theory / 235
    Re: Don Quixote puts away his lance (was Re: McDonalds set —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I honestly don't know, I just read it again and I wasn't sure. But under my rather strict morality, anything that I do with intent to evade a clear prohibition that I have agreed to abide by(1), is not OK, no matter if it's explicitly (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Don Quixote puts away his lance (was Re: McDonalds set —Frank Filz
   (...) who clicks on anything on the web page that they were directed to by an outside link. At a quick glance, every page seems to have the following statememt: Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement ---...--- Where (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Don Quixote puts away his lance (was Re: McDonalds set —David Wiggins
    This afternoon, in a fit of madness and general misanthrope (from spending the morning at the car dealership, getting repairs, and then the DMV for a drivers license renewal) and upon seeing a thread on rtl about the extremely high priced $11.00 (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Don Quixote puts away his lance (was Re: McDonalds set —Larry Pieniazek
   I wonder if I'll hear from that guy as I do have a lot listed there that points out pretty clearly that it is available via S@H: (URL) got one bidder who didn't read it very closely. Sent an email and he has since retracted. Now I have another (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.theory)