 Marketplace / Theory / 2348
    eBay viewing change: implications —Kevin Wilson
   I recently threw a handful of lots on eBay, something I haven't done for a while, and I've been puzzled by how slowly they were moving. Today I went and took a look at the Lego category on eBay, and realised why: now, when you pick a category to (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: eBay viewing change: implications —Jonathan Lopes
      (...) I have noticed that my auctions have been pretty unsuccessful lately as well. When I go in via browse, building toys, lego, I get to see everything. Am I just lucky? OR do most people view the auctions in a different manner? (please bear in (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: eBay viewing change: implications —Matt Hein
     (...) Ebay continually comes up with more and more ways to make it harder to sell items, without paying those extra fees. I also sell LEGOS on ebay, at times and I've noticed that items without pictures, or gallery images don't seems to result in my (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: eBay viewing change: implications —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) I always buy the gallery... but i'm not sure I - admire eBay's cleverness - loath eBay's perniciousness or both. This may be their most devious change yet. Man I wish they didn't have first mover... (but we know what a wish is worth) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: eBay viewing change: implications —Kevin Wilson
     Kevin Wilson wrote in message ... (...) in (...) This is very weird: just now I went and followed the *exact same path* I did this morning (when I saw the effect described above, where *only* gallery items showed), and now I see everything, not just (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: eBay viewing change: implications —John Radtke
   You sure about Gallery View being a default setting? I just tried a few different categories I don't normally visit, browsing to them from My Ebay favorite links or just from the home page, and I never had anything automatically open with Gallery (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.theory)